PHC wants to educate and empower you so you can make an informed decision about your pregnancy.
If you are overwhelmed with an unplanned pregnancy, you may be considering an abortion. Before you make any decisions, you owe it to yourself to have as much information as possible. What type of abortion will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. Schedule an appointment with the PHC to receive this information.
You may be thinking:
- I can't be a parent
- I don't know how to raise a child
- I can't afford to have a child
- I won't be able to go to college or have the life I wanted
- The father is insisting I have an abortion
- Are you really pregnant?
- How far along are you?
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are the short-term and long-term risks associated with abortion?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
Choosing to be a parent is a huge step for anyone. PHC is here to help you work through any concerns you may have and answer any questions that may be racing in your mind. We have talked to hundreds of clients concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn't want the baby but I do
- How do I tell my boyfriend? My parents? My family?
- How am I going to finish school?
- How am I going to afford a place to live?
- How can I be a parent and work full-time?
- How do I get medical insurance?
- I don't know how to be a parent.
Adoption is a selfless and loving option for those who find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy. There are many different things you may be wondering when it comes to adoption. However, adoption has made great strides in the past several years and you can decide who your baby will be placed with and if you choose to have contact with your child. PHC has several referrals for local adoption agencies and can answer many of the questions you may have, such as:
- Where do I go for help with an adoption?
- Who gets to decide who the adoptive family will be?
- Will I ever be able to see my child again?
- How can I place my baby in another family's home?
- How can I place a child for adoption that I have carried for nine months?
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE PREGNANCY HELP CENTER TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPTIONS.