About the Pregnancy Help Center of Rice Lake
PHC opened it's doors in Rice Lake, WI in 2000. The center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All of the services and materials provided at the center are free and confidential.
Our promise to you as an affiliate of Care-Net
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style issues, and related concerns. The pregnancy center does not provide abortions or referrals for abortions, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.